Fins Epsealon Vega Black
• Fins monobloc closed heel fins with unbreakable technol- polymere blade.
• TPE SEBS overmolded footpocket.
• The VEGa fin has been designed with following features: COMFORT no pain after several hours of use.
• FINESSE for an excellent coefficient of penetration into the water.
• LIGHTNESS efficiency and stamina for fining increased by decreasing the mass moved HIGH-PERFORMANCE Unique architecture shaped on blade surface, high flexibility, optimized gravity & heave center points.
• RELIaBILITY & DURaBLITY by using high-performance materials: unbreakable Technopolymere for the blade and TPE SEBS overmolded for the footpocket, with new generation of manufacturing process for per- fect quality results.
• The VEGA fin is only 800gr (1.76 lbs) on size 2, 435gr (0.96 lb) for footpocket only.
• The VEGA fin is only 900gr (1.76 lbs) on size 2, 435gr (0.96 lb) for footpocket only.
• This is one of the more technical and light fin of its grade.